Monday Night Raffle & Dance Party
March 18, 2011 § Leave a comment
At the Allways Lounge, 2240 St. Claude Ave., corner of Marigny!
6pm; raffle begins at 8pm. Raffle list below, as it grows.
$5 entrance, $2 red beans, $1 raffle tickets.
Working List of Raffle Items
(links to sponsors in bold)
– Case of Vinavera Chardonnay, from Matassa’s Market
– Bike Tour for 2 from Confederacy of Cruisers (and a dozen fresh eggs)
– Spring-themed headpiece by Kate McNee
– 10 $20 gift certificates to Mardi Gras Zone
– gift certificate for cake from Shake Sugaree Sweets & Treats, valued at $40
– 5 free classes from Wild Lotus Yoga
– Babyhead Bustier by Cree McCree
– Headdress by Ooops the Clown
– $20 to La Divina Gelateria
– 2 3-piece chicken plates from Brothers Franklin Market on Franklin & Villere
– free bicycle tune-up at Gerken’s Bike Shop
– signed copy of the travel book Louisiana Rambles from Ian McNulty
– 5 9×13″ photographic prints by Jose Fernandes
– CD set of music by Micronaut
– Items from the Pop Shop!
– from Garrett County Press: copies of Temp Slave!, Guinea Pig Zero, Letters from New Orleans, and the WPA Guide to New Orleans
– Pete’s Easy Pizza Speakeasy: a free pizza pie and beer coozy!
– drinks & theater tickets from Allways Lounge & Theater
– Documenting the Now, set from Neighborhood Story Project
– $25 gift certificate to The Joint
– framed sketch by Rex Dingler
– bottle of Vin de Payes de Vaucluse, Les Aphillanthes, from Bacchanal Wine
– $20 gift certificate to Bywater BBQ
– a year of pro-level web hosting at Vesana.com
– The Little Lambs Throne of Atonement! from Termite Laboratories
– Old New Orleans Rum gift pack: 3 bottles of rum & a tour of the distillery
& other various treasures , either tba here asap or to be revealed at the raffle.
various treasures: Howl Pop!, potted bamboo, cans of good house paint in various hues, 6-pack of spray paint, possibly a couch, 2 fresh Attic Ted cd’s, miscellaneous interesting books, 5 dvd set of the Complete History of WWll…
We’d like to thank all of the local businesses, musicians, artists and friends who are supporting this effort to bring in out of state artists to Automata this year! We are grateful to everyone for their enthusiasm and are putting these dollars to good use.
The Allways Lounge is an especially gracious host- thank you to Dennis Monn and Zalia Beville. See you there!